Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the American Handwriting Analysis Foundation. A membership application form is available on our site.
The many benefits to joining AHAF include:
- Quarterly publication
- Annual conference
- Free weekly live online study sessions, many with guest speakers
- Local chapters and study groups where available
- Numerous free publications
- International exposure for speakers and professionals
- Extensive library for study or research purposes
- Education through AHAF Study Guides
- Code of Ethics
- Professional certification program
- Continuing Education Program for certified graphologists
- Research Opportunities
- Reciprocal certification in graphological organizations
- Networking opportunities
- Discounts on conference and other seminar registrations
AHAF Members are encouraged to join a chapter or study group and attend meetings and workshops. Currently, local chapters are in Arizona, Colorado, New Jersey, Northern California, Southern California. Annual conferences are held in a different city in alternate years with AAHA.
Please do not hesitate to email our president, Sheila Lowe, CG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-658-0109 if you have any questions.