This year's conference will be held over two Saturdays on Zoom.us, which means you can attend right from your home or office. Those who register for the full conference will receive videos of all the sessions.
Why should you attend?
- Terrific speakers on important topics.
- Improve your education
- Talks are recorded so you can re-watch at your leisure.
- Receive handout materials and follow ups for each speaker.
- Interact with other attendees from around the world during the breaks.
October 26 Speakers
- Joyce Smith, therapist: Connection & Addiction
- Christina Strang: Wordsworth Syndrome
- Samita Pandya: The Next Generation
- Dr. William Klemm: The Brain and Handwriting
- Sarah Tucker: TBA
- Dr. Donna Whipple: Ethics--the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
November 7 Speakers
- Dr. Marie Anne Nauer: PSI Model of the Brain and Handwriting
- Roger Rubin: Looking at Samples the Gestalt Way
- Sheila Lowe: Succeeding in the Business of Handwriting Analysis
- Katie Spoon: Dyslexia Research
- Valerie Weil: Analyzing Today's Printers
All are welcome to attend. You don't have to be a AHAF member (but you'll get a discount if you are). Register now. Click Here!