- Education & Research
We continue to welcome new members to AHAF from around the world. Here are the latest:
American Handwriting Analysis Foundation is presenting a conference in October 2013.
Quickie analysis of signature authenticity is an oxymoron! Determining the authenticity of a signature is more than just comparing one or two signatures with a questioned signature. It requires a collection of many known signatures over a period of time to compare with the one questioned signature. The signature of one writer can change depending on environmental and other factors.
There is a difference between Handwriting Analysis and Forencis Handwriting Identification. Handwriting Analysis analyses handwriting to obtain a personality profile. Forensic Handwriting Identification analyses handwriting to determine the authenticy of the writing on a document. The training is different although both are intensive.
Recent blog posts
- North Suburban IL (Chicago) Study Group Meeting Change
- Help the Campaign for Cursive - Fun products to buy!
- Welcome new PA chapter!
- AHAF T-shirts for sale!
- "Science" magazine on the brain
- "What do men want" SURVEY
- AHAF's latest survey - what do YOU think?
- Forensic Magazine article
- Paula Deen Handwriting in Huffington Post blog
- Smilebox -- check out the conference speakers