- Education & Research
Lowe, through Chapter 2.
Seifer, through Chaper 2
Landau, Michon paper posted on AHAF website under "Education" tab
Study questions for Michon paper:
I like to think of study questions as a scavenger hunt. First one to complete questions 1-8 will receive a free copy of Handwriting, An Analysis Through Its Symbolism by Rudolph S. Hearns. Go for it.
1. What compelled a devoted Catholic priest, Abbe Michon, to rebel against the Catholic Church and turn to scientific endeavors?
2. How did Michon turn the tide for the development of graphology and why was his approach so upsetting to the Catholic Church?
3. How is Michon related to "The Pariah"?
4. How did Michon secretly attack the Church?
5. How did Michon, inadvertently, get involved in occultism and what was the outcome of his involvement?
6. Coming from a spiritual background, Michon would be expected to take a subjective view. What was his attitude toward the development of graphology?
7. Describe Michon's complex signs and the law of resultants.
8. On what theory is Michon's graphology mainly based? Describe his thinking.
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion questions for today:
Please post your answers on the blog. Remember, we all benefit when we share our answers freely. We all have something to teach and something to learn.
" . . . and the day came when the desire to remain the same was more painful than the risk . . . to grow." (author unknown)
1. Describe the thread that runs throughout Michon's creativity. How do you see this concept as a useful framework for graphology?
2. How have the actions of Michon continued to influence graphology since his time?
3. Does your study of Shaike's paper change your previous concept of Michon?