- Education & Research
Please check the AHAF Facebook page for details on meetings, or contact the chapter representatives below.
Tucson Chapter - Meeting 2nd Thursday of each month, 7-9 PM. Meeting held at Mostly Books, 6208 E Speedway (at Wilmot), Tucson. AZ.
Contact Tricia Clapp firstname.lastname@example.org
North Bay Chapter - Kickoff Meeting at the Rohnert Park Library April 27 at 10:00.
Contact: President Linda Green email@example.com
Northern California Chapter - Meetings 2nd Saturday of each month.
Contact: President Linda Larson firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern California Chapter - Meets quarterly at EP Foster Library, 651 E. Main St., Ventura CA.
Contact: President Sheila Lowe email@example.com (805) 658-0109.
Rocky Mountain Chapter
Rocky Mountain Chapter meets the third Saturday of each month, September through May (excluding December) at Indian Tree Golf Course Club House, 7555 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, 9:30-12:00. Members are invited to bring handwriting samples.
Contact: Treasurer Sally Grammer: Gramopolis@comcast.net
Northern New Jersey Chapter
Contact: President Debbie Berk, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 908-684-8228
Recent blog posts
- North Suburban IL (Chicago) Study Group Meeting Change
- Help the Campaign for Cursive - Fun products to buy!
- Welcome new PA chapter!
- AHAF T-shirts for sale!
- "Science" magazine on the brain
- "What do men want" SURVEY
- AHAF's latest survey - what do YOU think?
- Forensic Magazine article
- Paula Deen Handwriting in Huffington Post blog
- Smilebox -- check out the conference speakers