- Education & Research
Sheila Lowe's blog
This holiday season, our big wish at the American Handwriting Analysis Foundation is for handwriting training to return to the school curriculum. Though more than forty states have removed that requirement, seven have seen the need to return it. So we are joining with our Campaign for Cursive committee to offer members some fun items.
AHAF is happy to welcome the newly minted Pennsylvania Chapter and Allan Grim as president. Contact info on our Meet The Board page.
If you would like to start a chapter in your area, contact Val Weil, AHAF's Chapter Coordinator: email@example.com. All it takes is 5 members. We'll give you some funds to help get things started, and we will support you all the way.
Join the New Jersey Chapter on Saturday, June 8
Phil Pearlman will be presenting Lines and What They Can Tell Us, having traveled across the country to share his fascinating findings. ****Learn about Compatibility :
How do You & Your Partner Line Up?
Health Village * 11 am-5 pm * Pot Luck healthy luncheon
430 Schooley’s Mountain Road, Hackettstown, NJ 07840; 908 852-4801
Kam Nin Au
Eue Kam Tay
Rene Fajer Cruz
Recent blog posts
- North Suburban IL (Chicago) Study Group Meeting Change
- Help the Campaign for Cursive - Fun products to buy!
- Welcome new PA chapter!
- AHAF T-shirts for sale!
- "Science" magazine on the brain
- "What do men want" SURVEY
- AHAF's latest survey - what do YOU think?
- Forensic Magazine article
- Paula Deen Handwriting in Huffington Post blog
- Smilebox -- check out the conference speakers